My one (run-on) sentence description (Gaming)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, November 21, 2019, 14:02 (1617 days ago) @ Cody Miller

That said, without spoiling the game... Mr.Editor... how would you sell the game in 30 seconds?

You're a deliveryman in a post-apocalyptic world destroyed by invisible undead monsters who is hired to setup a nation-wide wireless Internet connection to reconnect the last vestiges of humanity and hopefully save them from extinction.

I’m not sure that really sells it :-p You’re the Comcast technician! Go save the world and be sure to bundle to save money.

I really don't find the stuff about "connecting" people any more enticing. Usually the connection stuff is so overdone and heavy-handed IMO. Connecting people through an Internet connection is something people can understand while building interpersonal connections through the act of delivering packages makes very little sense even in the game. Heck, the main character isn't even noticeably affected by the connections he's supposedly building until the story decides he's okay with people (oh wait, 30 seconds later he's not) that it all rings hollow anyway. But being a deliveryman in a post-apocalyptic landscape with invisible undead monsters in it? That actually sounds interesting to me at least.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread