I'm just generally confused. (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, December 17, 2019, 17:44 (1585 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I was doing the quest line, did one run of sundial but now I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. There isn't anything in my quest boxes.

There is getting to be too much stuff going on for me to keep up with. Once again, I got my power level maxed the week before the new season, and got it looking how I wanted. Then light level goes back up and I'm back to being a garbage monster wearing blue armor or whatever else is highest light.

I'm back to being tired of Destiny. I just have no idea what's going on or what to do.

I totally get that feeling. The ironic part is that there isn’t actually much going on this season so far. You get the sundial up and running, and activate the Obelisks that link to it (2 of them last week, and I’m presuming another 2 this week).

This is what I'm talking about. I have no idea what you're talking about. I did the sundial, went back to Osiris...and now...no prompts.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread