Go Play "Zero Hour"... (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, March 15, 2020, 12:00 (1493 days ago)

... in its multiplied export damage state while you can.

A few days ago CruelLEGACEY mentioned that the Mission/Dungeon/Thing Bungie should make much more of was currently glitched.

This is, by all accounts, true. Gloriously glamorously true.

At the same time cheapLEY mentioned that Destiny is good when it’s difficult. Well it's also alot of fun when, in its rare moments, when EVERYTHING EXPLODES! When your light is like a whirlwind, and your bullets move with mass in light.

I've been playing around with different exotics with the first three damage rooms, and have had a lot of fun doing so. Just kicking back and blownig shit up. If that sounds fun to you, I suggest you give this a go before Bungie patches this. Since... you know, they hate fun.

:P

Below are some clips I've made, for posterity.

-------------------------------

With Zero Hour being glitched so that all weapons do multiple times more damage by default, I had to see what would happen if you shot the tank with on of the highest bust damage weapons of the game. I was not disappointed. Also, as a side note - Holy Crap the power of Music! At the end here I pop my Dawnblade Super (which I personally have never liked) accidentally at the EXACT same time the chorus does... AND IT FEELS SO EPIC! If only there was more room (and I hadn't already put down most of the foes) to play with that moment. Bungie - y'all need to buff this super with the power of music.

-------------------------------

I love how this ends. That cut is unintentionally perfect.

Now if Bungie could leave this unpatched for the next, oh... four or five weeks, that would be sweet. Trying to find folks who can fight and jump this mission is like herding cats. >_>

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread