Kermit and InsaneDrive (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, March 12, 2020, 06:41 (1499 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

That said, I here now is a really good time to try to speed run Zero Hour and the Whisper mission... they’re apparently quasi-power enabled, meaning we can now smash a lot of the enemies real quick. Anyone interested in going for the Zero Hour Time Trial triumph for the emblem?

Sure! On top of that... I have yet to finish Zero Hour Heroic and get the catalyst... SOOOOOOooooo... ;D. Seriously though, I'd be up for a "Zero Hour Time Trial triumph for the emblem".

What days/times work for you guys?

I ended up running it over on PC last night as part of a 2-man fireteam... me and a guy who had never beaten it before (he’d done a couple practice runs to learn the jumping section and the maze, but that’s it). It’s HILARIOUS right now. Everything just explodes when you touch it. Those giant solar-shielded heavy shanks? Mountaintop 1-shots them :D We beat it with 8.5 minutes to spare. He’d never even seen the boss room before.

So yeah, count me in to run through it with you guys (or anyone else who needs wants to). My schedule is unpredictable these days, but I’m usually able to carve out some time in the later evenings most days.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread