Whats the fastest way to level up this season? (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, March 16, 2020, 11:24 (1502 days ago) @ Your Accomplice

Definitely keep doing the weekly activities that give powerful rewards, but on top of that do lots and lots of bounties. Bounties reward XP, and XP levels up your season pass ranking, and your season pass ranking gives you light level bonuses. I hit rank 37 on my season pass yesterday, so I’m already getting a +9 bonus to my light level.

Also, if you have more than 1 character, you can use them to “slingshot” each other to level up faster. The trick is to spend a few days playing as 1 character, doing all the powerful rewards you can do. You should end up with a few weapons that are higher light than where you started a few days before. Then take the highest level weapon from each slot (kinetic, energy, and power) and transfer them over to your next character. This will drag that character’s level up, so they’ll have a head start when you go and do the powerful rewards activities with that character.

I’ve been playing exclusively with my Hunter all week, and by Sunday morning I’d gotten her up to 999. I then transferred some weapons over to my Titan and started using him, and within a day my Titan was up to 1002.

If you have 3 characters, you can spread this process across all 3 and get your light up way faster.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread