Whats the fastest way to level up this season? (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, March 16, 2020, 15:11 (1496 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Then take the highest level weapon from each slot (kinetic, energy, and power) and transfer them over to your next character. This will drag that character’s level up, so they’ll have a head start when you go and do the powerful rewards activities with that character.

Fun fax, you don't necessarily have to do that! The Game automagically takes the highest-light weapons that you own into account when it comes to drops on any character.

I’ve been playing exclusively with my Hunter all week, and by Sunday morning I’d gotten her up to 999. I then transferred some weapons over to my Titan and started using him, and within a day my Titan was up to 1002.

If you have 3 characters, you can spread this process across all 3 and get your light up way faster.

Pro-tip from a 970 (lol), before you turn in any bounties, find the no-life-est friend you have, and join their Fireteam while they are in any activity where your gun is drawn. The Fireteam XP boost should be active (the higher their Season Pass rank, the higher the boost can be at certain threshholds), and combined with the Eris Ghost shell, you can get a ton of extra XP per bounty.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread