"The Lie" quest is bugged. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, May 18, 2020, 01:53 (1433 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Yikes

dmg04 on twitter

"If you're respawned at Eris when interacting with the Lie quest node on the Moon, you're in a bugged state.

Will investigate first thing in the morning, and get you updates asap.

If you're getting through this step without issue, let us know."

Bungie just can't seem to buy a win these days :-/

How do they expect us to buy their $10 weapon ornament if we can’t even do the obnoxious grind for the weapon in the first place?

If I needed the hard drive space, I might have just deleted Destiny at this point. I think I’m just going to log on strictly to grind out the Bright Dust to continue sticking it to their Eververse grifting. I’m about 70% sure Bungie will walk back on their Sunsetting garbage, but if they don’t... a broken Community Quest for an old gun doomed to be obsolete before the next year’s content is done- is one heck of a good metaphor.

It’s weird that other Live Service games such as Remnant: From The Ashes, Deep Rock Galactic, Warframe, Apex Legends, Final Fantasy XIV, Fortnite, Rainbow Six: Siege, and even Division 2, are all hitting home runs this year in terms of having a great product, and somehow continuing to improve their games while working from home, and simultaneously communicating well with their communities...

And then we have Bungie, whose project leads only peek out of their holes to deliver more bad news in a game where every single thing they’ve been putting out is a dud, while their lambs are sent out to continue to deliver the long-decayed horse that is “we’re listening”, as they refresh Eververse every season with more overpriced content that they think will keep players engaged in their pseudo-horde-mode-of-the-season.

Even their “not half-baked” Trials has been a disaster, and it took them over two years to fix.

You should try Apex again, Nevin. It’s in the best state it’s ever been right now (unless you’re a Pathfinder main, but hey, we manage).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread