"The Lie" quest is bugged. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, May 18, 2020, 11:02 (1431 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Bugs suck, plain and simple. I think I can speak for most anyone at Bungie when I say that it hurts to see stuff like this ship. We absolutely want to build amazing experiences from beginning to end, but things just don't fly the right way sometimes.

We're working on improvements internally. We definitely see the bugs shipping and how they're impacting the experience. This isn't a matter of test specifically, mind you. I have to applaud our folks on the amount of bugs that don't ship. This one in particular, we're even having issues reproducing it internally. Sometimes it's tools, sometimes it's timelines, sometimes it's random things we could never have caught in our limited amount of dev time.

Thank you for your service [person who completed the most public events @ 583] in helping to get the community step done. Hope to get things back on track quickly.

[~dmg04]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I played a dozen or so of these events. Not one was completed, for a number of blueberry reasons, but also because NUMBERS! If you don't have a large group it's irrelevant. This of course takes something that's already burned out, and pushes it face first into the dirt.

Ugh.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread