Videopalusa: A Triple Feature Production (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, September 20, 2020, 16:17 (1285 days ago)

Right off the bat, this thread is going to be particularly gluttonous with Video content through youtube. If you're on some rural connection or some satellite based some sort, here is your data warning. Embedded Videos start in the next post.

So then... I got a think'n. (Which is a dangerous prospect - I know.) I've been doin' these occasional show off threads for a while now. I got to wonder'n, how many have I've done?

Turns out (for at least what I could find), it's been about 6. One (very short post) where a person appears out of nowhere and I "kill" dobby, One where the key video is my interrupt of a Titan Mid-Shoulder Charge with my shotgun, One where I had FAR too much fun with a grimy salesmen shtick, One where I go into detail about getting the Outbreak Perfected Catalyst while that level was glitched, One where I thank Chappy and Team for the Assistance in getting Divinity, and the one where I go totally shitfaced in flabbergasted amazement when I pull off a double reflect with Arcstrider.

That's what I was able to find. I could have sworn there was more, but what truly is time in this year oh 2020 eh?

To that note, you may have noticed this thread is "A Triple Feature Production". What does that mean in this context? It means I screwed up on the time table. Some how we're in September now!?! Almost... almost October?! What happened to August?! Was I awake for that? Apparently I was, but... all I recall is a comatose blur of explosions, fire, record braking heat waves (again!), nightmarish hypocrisy and corruption, and I'm even pretty sure I saw a group of kittens with throat chainsaws commit mass genocide. There were no survivors! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *GASP*...

...I digress.

Anyway! It appears I have more inventory than I thought I did! I've got stuff from way back in July! Gotta flat out liquidate, and so... old stuff first, newer stuff later. Behold some of my Exploits in Destiny from... apparently... the last few months.

Geeze.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread