99% shameless self promotion, 1% gaming/Destiny related (Off-Topic)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 11:47 (1128 days ago) @ Morpheus

Dead serious, it took me a full month to listen to this album. When I bought it, I figured I'd start my day-driving with it, but it was nowhere! Not my phone, or my computer or even in recent purchases. After several days and weeks trying to find out the problem, including a soul-grinding 94-minute 6-transfer call, I eventually found out that the purchase magically hid itself for no reason! Get this—I unhide it and decide to finally give it a listen. Nope! As a result of un-hiding the purchase, some songs were authorized for me to play and some were not. I'm still trying to unlock the rest of them, but what I was authorized to play what I paid for, I did enjoy. It was pretty relaxing, and it felt good in my head not having to worry about lyrics to remember. The first couple of tracks immediately felt like they could be the cool reveal music for the newest iPhone; I could actually picture the phone rotating around the camera and stuff, like they usually do. Hell, they can probably play that music in the actual stores! My favorite track is definitely Swing. I could really let my imagination fly with that one.

It was fun! What I could listen to, anyway. I'll pick up FP as promised, later this month. Looking forward to it.

Geez, I’m sorry to hear about the technical problems. Do you mind if I ask which platform you purchased it from? (iTUNES, Amazon, etc?)

If you don’t have any luck getting the purchase to work, just let me know and I’ll send you whichever tracks you’re still missing.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread