99% shameless self promotion, 1% gaming/Destiny related (Off-Topic)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, March 19, 2021, 06:02 (1134 days ago) @ Morpheus

iTunes. I purchased it through my phone, which in hindsight was a bad idea. I should have better luck with the computer itself, since that will automatically lock it to my account.

As for the songs, I haven't had a chance to try the batch just yet, but it should be okay, so there's no need; I appreciate it though!

I’ve run into strange problems with iTunes as well; specifically when I try to re-download previous purchases on my phone. I’ve had albums disappear from my “purchased” list, and when I view the album in the store, the “download” button is greyed out and won’t let me click it. Either that, or I keep getting sent to the Apple Music sign-up page.

The workaround I’ve discovered is go to the artist’s catalogue in the iTunes Store, and I find the individual songs I need to re-download (not under the “albums” section, but in the individual “songs” section). I click the “buy” button next to the song, and a moment later a prompt will pop up saying something like “you’ve already purchased this song, would you like to download it again?”. I click “yes”, and it downloads to my phone. I have to do that for each individual song. It’s super weird, and a pain in the butt, and it happens more often than it should. But so far that work-around has worked every time for me.

Although, you could autograph the album artwork and e-mail it to me... ;-)

Good god, now that's shameless!

I can certainly do that :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread