A long-winded question for Xenos. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, April 29, 2021, 20:45 (1092 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

MEATY Update! @ https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50287

Dat GLASS!

• Vault of Glass will go live on May 22 at 10 AM PDT
  • [image]
  • Information on how "World First" shall work.

One quick thing to call out is that the opening area of the Vault of Glass will now be a private space for your fireteam, so don’t expect any backup from wandering Guardians. You won’t be able to abandon the mission and explore Venus (as tempting as that is). There is only one way forward and that is into the Vault.

This question has been a long time coming. Ever since it was mentioned that the Vault of Glass was being ported (or whatever the word would be) into Destiny 2, I've been holding onto this question in the back of my mind. I think I've waited long enough. Time to set it free.

One of my greatest memories with this game was made on November the 15th of 2014. Boy is it weird writing that down and just seeing it... we're 2021?! WHAT?! I digress. Anyway It's ok if you don't remember what happened then, here's the reminder.

Anything? I suppose not, as it was far more memorable for myself. Note Xenos saying "Really want that Mythoclast". And so, of course... Destiny took that personally. "It was also the first* Hard Raid I have ever done" I would later post in my customary silly fashion, because I am a very silly man living among a very very very silly world that tries very hard to lose a sense of what's truly important...the great taste of Charleston Chew!

If I recall correctly you've embraced PC, provided you even play Destiny anymore - I don't know. Seems you've regressed back into your "long-time lurker state" on this side of the Bungie.org address. So, provided you're still around and up to playing with someone who has a potato connected to his TV, I would love to play this raid with you. Would that be possible?

Hopefully you can see the poetry I'm trying to enable here, super unlikely as it may be. We don't even know yet if Vex Mythoclast is to be returning, but its SO FUN to think about, I have to ask. It's just too much fun to go... what if this happened? What if Xenos finally got that Vex Mythoclast? Or, in a very different emotion, if I got Vex Mythoclast again... both what ifs bring to me at least a manner of glee that I don't know how to describe. I hope you get it.

And I Hope you are well. (If this does happen, and I do get it, please don't rip my arms off. I've grown quite attached to them.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread