Give me a break. (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, May 02, 2021, 11:43 (1089 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by Kermit, Sunday, May 02, 2021, 11:52

Let it go, INSANE.

I will call this now: the next time there's a truly new raid, I will want to run it blind--it's the best part of Destiny for me. Organizing is hard work--you do have to think about chemistry and sometimes skill level, and maybe the thinking is I'd negatively affect the chances of completing challenges for the contest. That's realistic.

On the other hand, this could come from social media crap that has no place here. I've been the subject of smears and character assassinations for years now, which make this look like a failure to say "please."

For the record, I like to think I'm friends with everyone on the roster; in that spirit I've tried to remain kind and friendly, even when I realize there's been friction. I'm not a grudge holder.

I am nostalgic for when we all seemed to enjoy each other's company, but I know from organizing that even then there was always a player X who didn't want to play with player Y. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, nor do I want to be subjected to snarky remarks at my expense.

Peace,

Kerm

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread