k. ... (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, May 02, 2021, 14:03 (1082 days ago) @ Kermit

Let it go, INSANE.

...but not without The Last Word. No one here (at minimum) should suffer the Merciless Misfeasance you'd expect from some ignorant high school twerp. A consent Thorn in the side, ruining what should be just a simple pass time from the "real world". There is alot of Bad Juju out there, and that's without the added ignorance that is liable to make an Outbreak Perfected. This past time should be our Vigilance Wing to the Sweet Business that is being the Traveler's Chosen. There should not be this silent Duality between the Devil's Ruin with it's Cold Heart and Divinity with it's Truth. I mean... look, I don't want to be some Deathbringer or some spark of Anarchy, no more then you Kerm or perhaps most of you here. My concern stems from the Eyes Of Tomorrow, watching what happens as folks cower deep yellow to only provide their efforts with a Silent Touch like some Whisper of the Worm. My concern is the growth of a Ruinous Effigy among us, a Wish Ender that stops the good times because of some ignorant exception.

By Trinity Ghoul, just do the right thing folks. There is enough shit out there that we don't need to go around adding to it, yeah? For fucks sake, can we have some fucking grown ups be actually fucking grown up? Is that too much to ask? There should be no need for The Chaperone, in fact if could all be The Huckleberry among one another that would just be swell.

Does that not make sense? Ah, it's ... I'm done. LOL.

[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread