(17) Trials Fun (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 17:15 (925 days ago) @ squidnh3

Well, as you may have noticed with all this NAME DROPPING...

Squid: After Korny abandoned us, Insane and I were left 2v3 with the other team having 2 powerful supers.

Robot: Insane and I eventually rally and prolong the game enough to get Korny back in after a hard reset. At that point the game was in the bag.

...INSANEdrive (that's ME!:D)... with the assistance of Korny (when he was there) and a mix of Squid, Wu, and Cyberized Poultry had a VERY eventful (and LUCRATIVE) evening. Had I played my cards differently, I would have gone to the Light House (possibly) Twice. To say, "I can't believe I just said that" is an understatement.

Anywho, things happened and clipped as much as I could.

These are those clips.

And then there is THIS moment with Squid from my perspective.

- - - After this Squid had to depart, and WU joined up! - - -

Team: Holy Crap! We're Done Already?
INSANEdrive: *Odd Snarling Noises*

You see? Says so right here: "INSANEdrive can not be defeated".

So... about those last 4 clips. I know I know, those weren't games. More... Doom. Doomy doom doom, yes? Would you say that is an apt description? More than that when one random wimped out and bailed. It's due to the 3v2 nature that I do feel a touch of guilt, especially with the accolades I ended up getting. Then again, seeing as the speed of defeats didn't really change too much with the loss of one team member, it was probably fairer to say that it was really 3v2 the entire time.

So shoot, this PvE guy is take'n it. Holy crap I can't believe I actually had a flawless game of trails.

- - - After a time Wu joined up with others, and Robot Chicken joined up! - - -

No no, you don't understand. The screaming was robots thirst for the blood of his enemies.

Lighthouse!

That's a Wrap! Fun times y'all! :D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread