Safe Harbor triumph complete! (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, October 18, 2021, 15:27 (920 days ago) @ squidnh3

Boy let me tell ya, Sunday Trials is a whole different beast than Monday Trials (and Sunday and Monday Trials are way different than Jerry!)...
Still, it was a fairly fun night with a continued diverse assortment of weapons out on the field (and this time I didn't run Warlock or Fighting Lion!).

I didn't think to capture too may clips though, and XBL has been really wonky this past month about uploading clips in general... but here's two!

The Uzumi RR4 was my main weapon this weekend, as Bannerfall is just way too open for the Lion. If you're like me, and you haven't been able to find a sniper that you mesh with in D2, I recommend giving that one a whirl (it's Nightfall loot sometimes!), it's been a revelation for me in Crucible.

And the final Lighthouse match was so good and tense throughout, I totally forgot to quit halfway through it! Complete with a totally explosive finale:

I panicked and totally botched turning the enemy's Squall into my own before I faced that Golden Gun. Fortunately, if Squid was going to land one good Shadowshot that night, I'm glad he chose that round. :P
And there's something poetic about F000ch being the last man standing with an unused Super as he rode off towards the sunset for the Lighthouse.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread