Wrapup (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, November 08, 2021, 11:29 (871 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Thanks to all who showed up and participated. It was really fun to hang out with different mixes throughout the week.

We got through each mission on this four-night experiment. It was good to go questing with y'all as our goals branched from our initial task.

I was hoping we'd get a few more of y'all who were tentative in but I know how mercurial schedules can be. If you see me online in the future, please don't feel awkward about asking if I want to revisit any of these. We'll see if I can set up some scheduled "office hours" in the future, but my own schedule often prohibits that.

Yeah, this was cool! FYI; It would be nice to have some back up with Harbinger (Hawkmoon) and Presage (Dead Mans Tale) as I've yet to get the exact rolls I'm looking for. If that's true for you as well, I'm up for it. I'll even promise to temporally stop hounding about Rat King once the Catalyst is completed. ;D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread