Pre-Witch Queen "Checklist" (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, February 04, 2022, 11:57 (805 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I was going to make a post about this anyway, so it made sense to just attach it to this procrastination warning. Thanks Wu! There are some things I would like to do that would best NOT be done lone wolf, and so... here is a heads up for my current aims JIC y'all folks want to sync up watches.

While probably not a complete list, it's all the bigger things I'd like to go after right now. If I think of something else, I'll just add an addendum. As of the right now, as I write this, my max light level is currently 1330 + 32 Artifact. 1362 Light. Rookie numbers, I know, as Wu over here is (at least?) 1370. Showoff.

Vault of Glass

When the new raid comes out, well, by all odds that's all folks are going to play for some time. I would like to get some Timelost Weapons while the knowledge of this raids mechanics are still hot. In particular a Fatebringer & Vision of Confluence.

Grasp of Avarice

I would like to do a few runs on this dungeon on Master (1360) difficulty. Main draw here is the extra slot for armor. This mode also has a Match Game modifier plus Barrier and Overload Champs. Not for the faint of heart, but hey... loot (which feels kinda dumb to say considering the warning inherent in the dungeon story.)

Dares of Eternity

- Score 225000 Points.

- Old Friends, Old Couch
Complete Dares of Eternity on Legend difficulty with a fireteam of 2 to 4 Guardians.

- Fateful Spin
Face each of the Wheel of Adversity's challenges in Dares of Eternity on Legend difficulty. (For me that's Fallen, Hive, and Vex.)

Europa

- Europa Hunting Party
Complete Empire Hunts. Bonus progress for higher-difficulty hunts. (Wanna go big!)

General

- Lost Sector Master
Complete 4 Lost Sectors on Master difficulty, which can be found on various destinations. (The Dreaming City, Europa, Moon, and The Tangled Shore.)
~ Could I do this one by myself? Yeah, I could. But time is of the essence, and I don't really have to, so join on up!

- [Legend/Master] Nightfalls - I'm low on all sorts of currency. Who wants to make an evening?

squidnh3

- Nightmare Hunts time-trial Triumphs
I'm apparently 6 out of 8 in this. And if completed there is an emblem. Not as high a priority, as the moon isn't getting vaulted (yet?), but since I'm making a list... there yea go. Here is yer warning. ;D

Note to Self
This is the part where I talk to myself. Hi there ya big dumb. lol.

All the Shattered Pieces - You need this for the Chosen Seal. You need to scan 15 items aboard the Glykon ship. Might be too late, as it's time gated.

Rat King Catalyst - 68%! Finish that darn thing already!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread