Pre-Witch Queen "Checklist" (Destiny)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, February 04, 2022, 13:41 (810 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Vault of Glass

When the new raid comes out, well, by all odds that's all folks are going to play for some time. I would like to get some Timelost Weapons while the knowledge of this raids mechanics are still hot. In particular a Fatebringer & Vision of Confluence

Unlocking Fatebringer Timelost is this week's challenge (Templar: don't let it teleport!). Dunno which challenge is VoC's, but you definitely don't have enough weeks to unlock them all...

Grasp of Avarice

I would like to do a few runs on this dungeon on Master (1360) difficulty. Main draw here is the extra slot for armor. This mode also has a Match Game modifier plus Barrier and Overload Champs. Not for the faint of heart, but hey... loot (which feels kinda dumb to say considering the warning inherent in the dungeon story.)

Remember y'all can farm the boss checkpoint! Just load it up with a backup character, confirm you have the CP (just wipe) and then you can keep loading back up directly on the boss.

SGA: the pinnacle drop only happens once and can be a new thing. The repeated drops are at-light and only drop from the pool of things you have already dropped before.

Dares of Eternity

- Score 225000 Points.

- Old Friends, Old Couch
Complete Dares of Eternity on Legend difficulty with a fireteam of 2 to 4 Guardians.

Both of those are pretty easy, considering Dares doesn't have a fail condition. Hit me up whenever!

- Fateful Spin
Face each of the Wheel of Adversity's challenges in Dares of Eternity on Legend difficulty. (For me that's Fallen, Hive, and Vex.)

This is another timegated triumph. Dares isn't going anywhere when Witch Queen drops, though, so you're safe.

General

- [Legend/Master] Nightfalls - I'm low on all sorts of currency. Who wants to make an evening?

No love for Grandmaster?

All the Shattered Pieces - You need this for the Chosen Seal. You need to scan 15 items aboard the Glykon ship. Might be too late, as it's time gated.

No, it's not! Bungie lifted the timegates! Just keep running it and it'll rotate a 'week' each time you do!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread