A few notes... (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Friday, February 04, 2022, 12:57 (803 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Vault of Glass

When the new raid comes out, well, by all odds that's all folks are going to play for some time. I would like to get some Timelost Weapons while the knowledge of this raids mechanics are still hot. In particular a Fatebringer & Vision of Confluence.

There is BARELY an opportunity for these before the new raid drops... and that's assuming that Bungie doesn't do something stupid like reset the schedule when WC drops.

This upcoming week (Feb 8) is Atheon (Corrective Measure).
Feb 15 will be Confluxes (Vision of Confluence)
Feb 22 will be Oracles (Praedyth's Revenge)... but most of us will be running WC content
March 1 is Templar (Fatebringer)... but the new raid drops that Saturday, so you've really only got a few days before people get... caught up.

This means lock in your volunteers, because there are going to be a LOT of things vying for their attention.

- Lost Sector Master
Complete 4 Lost Sectors on Master difficulty, which can be found on various destinations. (The Dreaming City, Europa, Moon, and The Tangled Shore.)
~ Could I do this one by myself? Yeah, I could. But time is of the essence, and I don't really have to, so join on up!

Your bottleneck is Empty Tank (Tangled Shore), because it's gone on the 22nd. It shows up twice more before reset (Feb 8/Feb 19).

Actually, scratch that - the TRIUMPH disappears on the 22nd, so your bottleneck is ALL of them. (I guess technically Empty Tank is still the bottleneck, because you've got 3 times the number of opportunities for each of the other planets... but still. Don't sleep on those two days.)

Good on you for making a list - this is the time for that!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread