Hear hear (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, February 24, 2022, 06:41 (792 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I just finished the campaign. Playing through on legendary was the most fun I’ve had in a shooter in a long time. It was perfect.

The boss fights are all really fun! And I love that there are some actual puzzle mechanics through the campaign (even as light as they are). What a cool, fun experience.

Also, Hive Guardians are what Champions should have been.

Literally just finished playing through on Legendary.

It was interesting because I'm switching mains for the first time (gonna try to switch every season), and it was super fun to dig into Void 3.0 on a different class (Hunter).

I find the difficulty almost perfect. I'd have tweaked some checkpoints since early boss rounds or steps that become rote once you figure them out but then have to redo when you die are bleh. But yeah, interesting enemies, satisfying combat bowls, intriguing story, double chests everywhere? Best Destiny campaign yet. During it I thought to myself "this is Bungie firing on all cylinders" which is wild since this was largely developed remotely during a pandemic...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread