Butter is good on Korn. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, March 19, 2022, 09:29 (768 days ago) @ Korny

[image]
Funny enough, this was my main Heavy throughout my Legendary co-op run. And boy was the Unrelenting/Thresh crucial against those GuardianHives. Would be nice to change the blade color, but I'm glad Bungie hasn't abandoned the Vortex frame like I thought they would. Being void, it pairs so well with Fighting Lion for those Volatile Well builds...

Far more Jedi then my roll, not that I mind the extra explosions. Feeling the force of a heath boost and light bump sounds like fun.

The Summoner (Trials Auto Rifle)
[image][image]

Honestly... of the two, while Hi.Cal/Rangefinder/Rampage is a fantastic combo, that roll with Hi.Cal/Overflow and the new perk focused fury has me curious. The perk procs on 50% of the mag, and I'm wondering how that value changes with overflow in play.

Not that it matters too much, as it also has harmony which is TOTALLY more your thing. You're all about that Fighting Lion lifestyle, and with a handling speed of 89, not to mention the bonus you get from Fighitng lion... that's. That's quite a combo.

> Aisha's Embrace (Trials Scout Rifle)
Hammer Forged Rifling / High-Caliber Rounds / Unrelenting / Forth Time's the Charm | Alacrity [Range Masterwork]

And then... oh man... how do I, I don't even...

This weapon is butter. BUT-TER.

If you hadn't made this post, I probably wouldn't have ever bothered with this gun (see? I value your thoughts!). Scout rifles have been poop for me ever since The Jade Rabbit was butchered between D1 and D2. I can't recall the last time I used one for more than a required Champion burn.

Value my thoughts, eh? Boy, aren't you going to be thrilled soon. ;D

Relentless is another perk that I've never really thought much about, but see how I'm consistently ready for the next fight? This gun is beautiful at most any range, and does a great job of getting the enemy to panic with those High Cal rounds:

I'm going to presume you mean Unrelenting. It's a very underappreciated perk.

Oh, and when the (Adept) version is up for grabs... DBO, WE GOIN' HUNTING.

The only downside is that this gun can't roll with Subsistence (though that would rob you of Unrelenting), but can you imagine? Yeh, I'm definitely grabbing and Adept, though I worry that I used up my luck with with the current roll. :(

It doesn't need subsistence, it rolls with something better but is also far more rare. It can roll with TRIPLE TAP & FOURTH TIME'S THE CHARM. If you can hit your head shots, it basically becomes a sort of inverse Super Good Advice of Rapid Fire Scouts.

As I said... when Adept, woof woof. Bugle noises. Whooo balooo.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread