So I, uh... I wrote some "Witch Queen" thoughts. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 11:45 (755 days ago)

Yeah.

Yeah I did. lol.

[image]

Note, this scale is also counting all the formatting (which isn't yet done but is close). Key number is the word count.

I just wanted to write ONE THING. Little about the story here, little about Void 3.0 there. You know. That sort of thing. But than my big dumb brain went "Oh since I'm writing about this I should talk about this-abnd-so-forth too", so I freek'n feature creeped the scope to be more than it was to be. Far more than I had originally intended. And while probably, maybe possibly not as extensive as past long reads I've ranted and mused up... it's... a solid scroll. Or 2. Or 5. ._. more?

Doing what I can to proof read this sucker is quite a task., but it's at least 90% done, and at some point I'll be dropping it here in some form. Thinking slowly at-some-yet-to be-determined-pace would be best.

And yes it's an INSANEdrive post. Expect to see words which DO this ALL OVER! Plus all forms of multimedia to make your cell phone plan scream, should you dare. Oh yea, and all sorts of creative languages and "sentence enhancers" to burn thy child like eyes. Yes, I'm ranting about vault space at some point, 'cus I mean, when you do a concert you have to sing all the classics right? I also added some poetry, though it's not something I made.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And, that's what I have to say... FOR NOW! Ha ha!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread