Glaive-a-Rant (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, April 29, 2022, 13:32 (721 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Gripping the handle (which shouldn't be there) like a baby chimpanzee to it's mother.

You keep saying this, like your opinion is the only one that matters. You're starting to sound like Cody.

https://doordodo.com/why-do-push-doors-have-handles/

That has a bunch of reasons why a door might have a handle on the push side. All of them are valid. None of them are absolutely required, obviously, and if you design a building, you'd be completely in the right to include 0 door handles on the push side. But that is absolutely not the only way of thinking about this, and you'd also be completely in the right including door handles on EVERY push side.

First of all, I said as I did purely in context of the clip Korny showed. Speaking of a person freaking out and falling back on instinct.

Second of all - You've pushed this into pure ridiculousness with your mono-optic presumption. ...goodness your response is depressing.

You know, this is why I in-part make my posts as stupid large as I do? Because EVERYSINGLE FRREK'N TIME I don't, I get this shit. Some pretentious "Oh but ACCK-SHULY". Yeah, no shit Wu. There are use cases for otherwise, you're a real detective. There is Always... ALWAYS!... There is always some exception. I saw no need to get into the detail of a casual side statement. How deep shall I go? What municipality use case on door handles would you like me to outline here on destiny.bungie.org Wu? There are all sorts of use cases.

But, then again, frankly, I really don't want to. :/

You took my example, and you turned it into shit. And I just can't even. The internet was a mistake.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread