What is your favorite and least favorite raid? (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Tuesday, November 01, 2022, 12:16 (513 days ago) @ Anna Komnene

I'm not a raider so I have minimal exposure. I've been carried through every one I've done.

Fav: Vault of Glass. Got my Vision of Confluence on first attempt not knowing it was a meta weapon (at the time). I just thought it was another Scout and thought it was pretty good. I was able to understand the tactics and complete the tasks without frustrating my teammates.

Worst: Kings Fall. First attempt, we played for 8 hours and still didn't complete it. The encounter where we have to fight that big Ogre with the bubble stalagmite things took us 5 hours. Our sherpa was trying to get the weekly challenge, and I didn't realize that. I just wanted to beat the thing. Tried the next day with a new Sherpa and beat the whole raid in 3 hours. 4 people in the group were first timers.

All the other raids, each encounter was over my head. I would just follow directions and not know why I was doing anything. Just tell me what to do and I'll shoot aliens along the way.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread