It's Rude to Suck at Warcraft (Gaming)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, December 01, 2022, 10:12 (484 days ago) @ stabbim

You can probably see how this hasn't always been compatible with the "OK everyone equip current meta weapon before we start Atheon" crowd. I don't want to equip Sleeper Simulant on my Titan, he doesn't use linear fusion rifles. The thing is, those people aren't WRONG. They want to play the optimized way. But I learned those groups weren't the place for me.

Heh. The Wednesday Night group is a pretty funny combination of all of this stuff. At the beginning of a season (when everyone's lower-light than the enemies), Chappy points out the meta weapons that will help us complete things - but they're not requirements, just suggestions. (Usually.)

A little ways in, you can use anything you want; we'll still succeed.

And all along the way, we have Nico (who played a bunch of WoW back in the day) asking "what should I be using here?" and HATING the answer "anything you want", and Chris not listening to any discussion about weapons and just equipping his Corrective Measure.

tl:dr; join us when we have an open slot, we'd love to raid with you, bring your sidearm and scout.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread