15 Interesting Things *Speculation* * IMGs* (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, April 29, 2014, 23:17 (3655 days ago) @ Ragashingo
edited by Xenos, Tuesday, April 29, 2014, 23:23

5. As our heroes charge in take note of the little bar above the ammo counter and powers display. This seems to be a Super charge bar. It appears to slowly charge when out of combat until it turns yellow and a Super attack is available. It appears that doing good things like reaching objectives and killing enemies helps charge this bar much faster. There are even times where x2 is listed beside the bar indicating that a Guardian has saved up two super attacks. The Hunter with his golden gun demonstrates this when he uses the ability but still has a full yellow bar remaining.

Having watched the video a FEW times now (definitely no more than a dozen... so far), I think the multiplier may actually be how much they are currently earning towards their super and not how much is saved up. You see it at times jump around from nothing to even 3x even when the bar is not full. May have to watch it a few more times to know for sure, but that's the impression I am getting from it.

Great post by the way, you noticed a lot of things I missed!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread