#MoreBungie <3 (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, July 14, 2014, 10:10 (3583 days ago) @ petetheduck

Yeah, I love that the community is able to express disappointment about the proceedings without Bungie shutting down and ignoring us. I have always loved how they have owned whatever feedback they get and that they're as open as they're, I'm guessing, legally allowed to be.

As someone who never owned a PC, Bungie quickly became my favorite developer with both their support of Mac games and the amazing quality they shoved into every title. Myth took up most of my childhood and I'll never forget what it was like trying to launch molotovs with lightning with my brother.

When they moved to XBox with Halo my worries were slowly turned into excitement as I saw more and more of what they were accomplishing with Halo. By the time the XBox launched I was already back in the fold and came along for the ride.

I now have a group of friends on XBox Live who will become my fireteam in Destiny and I just made a group today to rally them under a single banner when we play the beta later this month. Aside from slight confusion about what is going on with the DLC (and some fun cleaning up linked accounts on Bungie.net), the only thing we're talking about is how we can't wait to explore Destiny together.

So erm yeah, what Pete said. And if anyone wants to add me on XB1, I'm KidTsunami.

Dear Deej/Bungie <3

[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread