A Couple of Caveats (Destiny)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Friday, July 18, 2014, 11:01 (3579 days ago) @ someotherguy

I realise I come across as a bit of a whinger. Its just that Ive been so excited for Destiny. It comes from a place of love I swear.

I will concede that I've not really found a loadout Im super attached to yet. Theres so much variety (even within weapon types, which is obviously a plus) Ive been trying a bit of everything, so Im not entirely accustomedor attached to any one thing yet.

The other thing is, is voice chat disabled during Crucible matches? Either that or no one else is using their mic, which makes coordination pretty hard.

EDIT: That all said, Im gonna give it another shot tomorrow with some friends. Its entirely possible I wasnt in the right mindset, nd youve inspired me to give it another go.

I didn't take it as whining at all and it was clear to me that it came from a place of love. I hope my post came across as a friendly addition to the conversation as well.

What platform are you playing on? There were 4 or 5 of us playing for a few hours on PS4 last night and a great time was had by all. As far as microphones, I think talking amongst players is turned off unless you are in a fireteam or a PSN party. I'm sure a handful of us will be on PS4 and PS3 for most of the weekend if you want to join up -- we can't promise victories but we can promise a good time!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread