Let me ask you both a question (Destiny)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Monday, July 21, 2014, 08:40 (3569 days ago) @ Kermit

343 did it because they dropped the ball and couldn't get it in the game in time. >This is substantially different, and is much more akin to extra-game content like >Halsey's Journal, or the manual that came with the Special Edition of Halo 2. There is >no advantage to consuming it in-game, and you could consider it a feature that you can >get little hits of Destiny during your downtime away from your console.

I don't think 343 "did it it because they dropped the ball" (Because from what I gater the H2 terminals will be the same way) and I don't think Bungie is doing it because they want to spare you the trials of reading on your TV.

I think both did it as a way to increase page views and user counts on their sites, or to get you to download their app.

Both of which on the surface is fine with me- any dedicated-hardcore fan would already have these anyway- but since these are text based I see no problems with reading them in the tower, as my guardian sits on the grass after a long mission.

I guess we'll just have to disagree buddy.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread