But if the point of it is just the rewards (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, July 21, 2014, 09:13 (3569 days ago) @ CaneCutter

Why remove the level equalization?

I played a match last night and I either felt like I was OP'd against some guardians or torn up by someone OP'd. I still went K/D and we won but it was a pretty unsatisfying experience aside from getting to play on Rusted Lands again.

The rewards look really cool and I like the idea of getting that purple ship (I think I saw Schooly D had it), but I don't appreciate the means by which you get them.

It feels inherently less competitive and silly. And considering that vanilla Crucible still allows you to use whatever skill tree enhancements you have on your gear or your guardian it's already weirdly imbalanced.

I'm just curious, does anyone actually like the idea of no level equalization in the Iron Banner or do they just like the "event" nature and the rewards?

With the equalizations removed, is the attack number all that matters?

This game confuses me on the finer details of PvP - and I feel dumb for it.

- CC

I believe the Attack Number is part of what gets equalized. The bars are what you should compare between guns. Am I willing to give up Impact (Damage) for Range?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread