Destiny wasn't fun for me. Sorry Bungie. (Destiny)

by NotTheVacuum, Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 17:32 (3567 days ago) @ Captain Spark

I somehow walked into a Public Area and shortly after getting there, a mini version of the Halo Scarab with 6 legs materialized. I was under the impression that Destiny was going to be original! There were three other players in the area, and after what must have been thousands of rounds expended at this mini-scarab, we failed the objective. During the later part of this battle two of the players stopped doing anything and just hid behind a building waiting for the battle to end. I walked around hoping I would find a whiz-bang-super-intergalactic heavy weapon, but nothing was available.

Did you try any, like, you know, strategies? Just shooting at the thing, you realize pretty quickly that you get more damage hitting the legs. Doesn't take long after that to realize damaging a leg enough stuns the tank and reveals a critical hit area. This wasn't even a particularly difficult boss fight, so I'm not sure you can blame it for the thousands of rounds you expended.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread