Looks like the other factions got cut. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, September 06, 2014, 11:38 (3542 days ago) @ General Vagueness

Players can choose to champion one of our three Factions (New Monarchy, Dead Orbit, or Future War Cult) in both cooperative and competitive activities. This allows them to rank up and purchase gear from a particular Faction.

Unfortunate, though understandable. Unless Osiris and Seven Seraphs are something else. I'm guessing they got the chop though.

For now?

It's very unfortunate, to me the three factions we got seem to all be jerks, delusional, or both, I don't want to side with any of them. It sounds like the Vanguard is another option though, and I have no issues with them (but then I don't know anything about them).

I concur. For my main I have little desire to fly any of their simpleminded flags. It looks that for the sake of gear, I will have to do so despite my reluctance.

Based off Bungies mentioning of the "Trails of Osiris", I think it is safe to say that the other "factions" have not been cut, but simply have a different method of involvement then the direct "buy our merchandise".

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread