I am Frank Grimes, but I need to PLAY Destiny like Homer. (Destiny)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Monday, September 22, 2014, 07:57 (3525 days ago) @ bluerunner

I've gotten one legendary armor engram (for boots) and that's all I've gotten. I'm level 25 thanks to a legendary chest piece I bought. I've not had a single exotic bounty. I've just decided I'm going to have to buy everything.

Heh, you may not want a bounty after all the work you have to do to get it. I'm working on the Thorn cannon right now. The story behind it, the questing part is REALLY cool. But the grinding is not.

Stage 1: Complete specific moon mission on heroic without dying (k)

Stage 2: Gun lusts after hive corpses. Kill more hive until you get 1000 things from them. Oh, and thralls give you 1 pt, knights give you 5pt etc. (ugh...k)

Stage 3: Gun want guardian blood. Kill scrubs in crucible, using ONLY void damage to get to 500. Oh, and you're a titan class? Defensive void? Trollololol. Better stick to that crap shotgun you've held onto for only vex shields. (goddamit bungie. Too far to quit now.)

Complete task. Time to claim reward, guardian! See the speaker!

SURPRISE, FOOL

Stage 4 : This gun is possessed by the hive still and will consume you. I can fix that for motes of light, says the Speaker. (Pay the man my motes of light. Can I have it now?)

Stage 5: Well, that didn't work. Sorry. Better go talk to the Warlock vanguard. (OMGkillME) Yup Guardian, this gun is still telepathically linked to Xyor. Better go kill him again. OH, but now he's with Phogoth in the summoning pit. Make sure you DON'T kill Phogot until you entice Xyor out and kill him first. (despair sets in. Bones laughs)

Stage 6 : Fiance in chair next to me gets Thunderlord for free, calls it "a big shooty thing".

[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread