I wish... (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Monday, September 22, 2014, 13:32 (3525 days ago) @ GrimBrother One

...that there was a small color-coded icon of some sort to indicate which weapons do which damage type when I'm looking at 3 fusion rifles/shotguns/snipers/whatever that otherwise look IDENTICAL. It would help when needing to throw the menu up and make a quick switch.

Oh man this one would rock!

...that Bungie would announce some novels fleshing out the Golden Age (Destiny: The Fall of Light [isnotcanon.net])

More outside-the-game reading? :(

I think normally I'd be on board if not for the fact that this game has just about zero narrative and everything is located for reading on B.net.

...that there was an emote to pee on the cryptarch after he turns legendary engrams into Uncommon Solar Slap-Bracelets... for a different class.

Conker's Bad Fur Day style? :D

...that I could walk around in the stunningly beautiful world they've created. Like, in real life.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure you can take a trip to Russia and wander around there. :P

...that you could purchase rare currency with glimmer. 5,000gl for a Strange Coin? DONE.

Agreed!

...that you could manually fly your ship.

Welcome to Reach!

...That Seaweedface offered that Hunter helmet on the SECOND week, instead of the first.

I looked at his stuff in the first week and thought he only served Hunters. I think it was because I couldn't afford anything he had. He seemed pretty cool in week two, but I didn't want to buy his engram. :P

...That Peter Dinklage and Nathan Fillion had their VO roles swapped.

I like 343 Dinklage Spark. :(

...That the Fireteam was more than 3 people, at least in Patrols.

So this.

...That you could "lend" gear to someone in your fireteam to make the team more potent.

Psh no. I worked hard for luck to fall my way to get me my stuff. I also worked hard to get the Vanguard and Crucible ranks and points. My buddies gotta get their own stuff! Now as for trading gear, that'd be cool. Decrypt a thing for your Hunter but end up with Titan gear? Problem solved.

...that I had more time to play.

You must find more time! :(

<3
Grim

Go Red Sox, even if they're dead last. :P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread