I wish... (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 16:43 (3522 days ago) @ GrimBrother One

...that I could rewatch Reef cutscenes over again, just so I can see how badass my hot femHunter is more times than just the first.

I'm recording it for my future characters. Sigh.

...that there was a small color-coded icon of some sort to indicate which weapons do which damage type when I'm looking at 3 fusion rifles/shotguns/snipers/whatever that otherwise look IDENTICAL. It would help when needing to throw the menu up and make a quick switch.

Yep.

...that you could save an name a "loadout" with specific gear for different situations within the same character.

Yep.

...that Bungie would announce some novels fleshing out the Golden Age (Destiny: The Fall of Light [isnotcanon.net])

Yes, but include more info in the game first.

...that there was an emote to pee on the cryptarch after he turns legendary engrams into Uncommon Solar Slap-Bracelets... for a different class.

I'm trying to kill him with kindness myself.

...that I could walk around in the stunningly beautiful world they've created. Like, in real life.

Only if I had a sparrow in real life.

...that the City Seamstress would update her f893(*#*&ing shaders.

What other FPS gives us fashion consultant? Eva is cool.

...that you could make it rain Glimmer in the Tower, Assassin's Creed-style, as I'm tired of continuously hitting the 25,000 cap.

Invite me.

...that you could purchase rare currency with glimmer. 5,000gl for a Strange Coin? DONE.

YES!

...that you could manually fly your ship.

I think that day will come.

...That Seaweedface offered that Hunter helmet on the SECOND week, instead of the first.

I bet you'll get your chance.

...That Peter Dinklage and Nathan Fillion had their VO roles swapped.

Don't completely agree, but I do wish we had more of Fillion (and the other voice actors). I do get a kick out of Mal and Zoe hanging out all day, though.

...That the Fireteam was more than 3 people, at least in Patrols.

For patrols, indeed.

...That you could "lend" gear to someone in your fireteam to make the team more potent.

For a limited time, yes!

...That I had a real Dustwalker Cloak to wear.

Christmas is coming.

...that I had more time to play.

Can't agree more!

<3
Grim

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread