Mailsack March 1, 2013

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, March 01, 2013, 17:58 (4066 days ago)

Click here for the latest Mailsack.

Some tidbits:

When asked his favorite alien race:

I fell in love with the Fallen all the way back in 2009. Partly because there’s just >something wonderful about the idea of a nomadic race of once noble houses now >scattered to the solar winds. Partly because there’s something primordial and >instantly terrifying about squaring off against an unpredictable Fallen Captain, his >tattered crimson cape draped over a set of four splayed and angular arms that bristle >with sleek firepower. That said, now that all of the enemy combatant races have been >fleshed out more deeply, I’m harder pressed to call out a single enemy as a >frontrunner. It’s become too difficult to play favorites. The amount of visual variety >has become mind boggling, and our writers have been in overdrive to give each race >rich and meaningful motivations that don’t just create distinctions between enemy >races, but within them.
Urk, Classified

About Lone Wolfs enjoying Destiny:

Madness: Is everything in Destiny made so "lone wolves" like me can enjoy the game as >much as the guys who like to play cooperatively?
You won’t be required to partner with strangers to achieve your goals in Destiny. >You’ll have all the freedom you need to blaze your own trail.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread