This Nightfall is for the BDSM crowd (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 18:26 (3475 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by Cody Miller, Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 18:44

I get that the game's been out for two months now, and I get that the average hard-core player is putting in 3 hours a day (so 200 hours is AVERAGE), so maybe it's just that my 100 in-game hours isn't enough to have this astounding arsenal at my disposal... but geez.

It's like you guys have a secret stash of weapons, or maybe coins, or something, that I just haven't found yet.

Take it up with Bungie for putting in a shit investment system, then tying your ability to perform to it.

FYI, nothing I've used to do nightfall strikes and the raid except The Calming, Atheon's Epilogue, and Patience and Time have been drops. I've bought everything else. I've only gotten 3 exotics from drops, and none of those are that useful PvE. I have really bad luck with drops and have pretty much no raid weapons.

You don't build the majority of your arsenal from the RNG. At least the coin / marks part of the shit investment system is under your control, so utilize this to gain the weapons you want. Even infrequent play should have netted you 150 vanguard marks by now to buy a weapon with.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread