XB1 VoG Hard Raid Sat@Noon EST (Recruitment)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, December 05, 2014, 10:04 (3495 days ago)

Okay, so I haven't really digested all the details of what's changed and what will change, so until Tuesday I'm shy about doing much with the patriarch of my guardian family, who is one set of gauntlets away from being a level 30. (I've got 190 Vanguard Marks, but I'm scared to spend them--should I be?)

One thing I know is that I need to be at 30 before December 14th, when Fireteam Alpha invades Crota's End.

I'm helping Oholiab with his normal raid tonight. I'd like to also try the hard raid, especially since that gives me two shots at those gauntlets before the reset.

TL;DNR: If you can help me tomorrow post your gamertag below!

XB1 VoG Hard Raid Sat@Noon EST

by squidnh3, Friday, December 05, 2014, 10:29 (3495 days ago) @ Kermit

I'd really like to do the Raid this weekend, and this time would work great for me, but I'm a L29 that hasn't even done the Normal Raid. I have no idea if trying it on Hard for the first time is even feasible, or if it wouldn't work with what you are envisioning (but I'm up for a challenge).

If that won't work, would anyone be up for a normal XB1 attempt?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, December 05, 2014, 10:32 (3495 days ago) @ squidnh3

I'd really like to do the Raid this weekend, and this time would work great for me, but I'm a L29 that hasn't even done the Normal Raid. I have no idea if trying it on Hard for the first time is even feasible, or if it wouldn't work with what you are envisioning (but I'm up for a challenge).

If that won't work, would anyone be up for a normal XB1 attempt?

I've never done hard before, but I think as long as we get some 30s, you might be okay.

Can you play normal tonight at 8 EST?

by squidnh3, Friday, December 05, 2014, 11:15 (3495 days ago) @ Kermit

Can you play normal tonight at 8 EST?

Unfortunately I've already got plans for tonight. I might be able to get on much later, like 12? I can only play on XB1.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, December 05, 2014, 11:07 (3495 days ago) @ Kermit

My titan is 30, so I can help. Don't know what time I can get on though. I'll let you know.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread