Upgrading Faction Gear - Am I Being Trolled? (Small Rant) (Destiny)

by Blue_Blazer_NZ, Wellington, New Zealand, Sunday, December 21, 2014, 15:35 (3438 days ago) @ petetheduck
edited by Blue_Blazer_NZ, Sunday, December 21, 2014, 15:40

This is why I changed my focus from having one character of each class to having multiple Warlocks. I want to have an easier time completing this season's goals quickly. I don't think I'd have enough time to get 3 characters to 32 before the next DLC. I have fun playing Destiny and I want to have plenty of time to enjoy this season's spoils before they're made void.

^^Sure, but running 3 of the same class in order to play the game and enjoy it's spoils is a complete round-about way of doing things. Surely this points to something being wrong with the way the game currently works? For arguments sake, what if they made it so you couldn't exchange mats etc between characters - as if they were all completely separate?

At any rate, I have one alt that I've barely touched. I simply don't have the drive to go through the "story" missions and sit through the "rich cinematic storytelling" again.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread