Everyone chime in w/ how many Heavy Ammo Synths you bought! (Destiny)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Friday, February 20, 2015, 06:36 (3352 days ago) @ Korny

I spent 28 coins on synths alone (for a total of 140 synths). I see above that Pete spent over twice that!

I started out pretty disappointed when I woke up to see that he was selling No Land Beyond and a bunch of armor I didn't really need. But it actually turned out to be a pretty good week for me. I bought three chest engrams, hoping for Heart of the Praxic Fire. The first one I decrypted was Heart of the Praxic Fire! The other two turned out to be Starfire Protocol (with a much higher intellect rating than my current one) and a Crest of Alpha Lupi for my hunter (with a much higher strength rating than my current one). I went ahead and bought Voidfang Vestments and Radiant Dance Machines to pretty much complete my Warlock and Hunter exotic collections. Then some fusion rifle telemetries for my recently acquired Vex Mythoclast and a bunch of heavy ammo to finish out the shopping spree; with enough strange coins leftover to buy multiple Gjallarhorns next week!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread