zero (Destiny)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Friday, February 20, 2015, 10:04 (3352 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I'm actually a little surprised to see that I appear to be on the low end of the spectrum. I'm curious now -- are you guys taking into account that the heavy ammo bug is (theoretically) going to be fixed within a week? Do you feel like you might regret dropping all that coin on 300/400/500+ synths if the bug is indeed fixed soon?

I bought some when I first tried the Vault of Glass Raid because Beorn yelled at me and told me to... I maybe used one during it? The rest have just been sitting in my inventory since.

I kind of play by the seat of my pants, trying to work with whatever I have, so I didn't even realize the heavy ammo bug WAS a bug till a month ago, and I still rarely notice it. If I'm out of heavy ammo I just change my strategy. Guess I'm playing mostly subconsciously or something. Plus opening the menu and waiting for it to load during gameplay (on the 360 at least) is too dangerous usually.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread