Everyone chime in w/ how many Heavy Ammo Synths you bought! (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, February 20, 2015, 09:32 (3346 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I'm actually a little surprised to see that I appear to be on the low end of the spectrum. I'm curious now -- are you guys taking into account that the heavy ammo bug is (theoretically) going to be fixed within a week? Do you feel like you might regret dropping all that coin on 300/400/500+ synths if the bug is indeed fixed soon?

Probably not.

In my case, what would I buy? I have all the weapons Xur can sell. The only things I'd buy are armor pieces. Those are cheap. I have all the hunter ones, so that leaves two other possible purchases each week when and if I start the two other classes.

Armor sells for 13 coins. That's a maximum of 26 coins I'd spend on gear each week until the new DLC. That is less than what I take in. This week I got two engrams, and ended up with what he was selling for warlock and titan. So no coins spent!

So no, I went to town, and will probably buy more, and just never ever have to worry about heavy ammo again. If anything, I am going to stockpile MOTES OF LIGHT to roll a bazillion Xur engrams from House of Wolves to get the cool new exotics right away.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread