It's not really the commendations; I just want more guns... (Destiny)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Friday, April 24, 2015, 17:43 (3341 days ago) @ CyberKN
edited by Revenant1988, Friday, April 24, 2015, 17:48

Not sure I have much to say to get you to like Crucible any more... I have been enjoying it a lot over the past few weeks, including when you are doing it with us.

However, if you're looking for a way to get more crucible commendations before HoW, throw on a faction class item while you do your PvE grind. Even though you're doing vanguard-type activities, if you're rep-ing a faction you'll get crucible commendations instead of vanguard commendations each time you level up.

...out of Crucible packages.

I am VERY jealous of Cruel's B-Line Trauma with Explosive rounds, and as far as I know, the only way I can get one is from a Purple engram or Crucible package, Or nightfall drop. and the Crucible Packages have the best chance to contain it.

Oh! I have one of those, and I pretty much never play PvP. I remember when I got it and I was like "how the hell did I get a crucible weapon? I don't play...."

I'm almost positive I got my B-Line from a Vanguard reward package. Also a Solar two the morgue, which is a crucible shotgun.

The only things I've EVER gotten from my Dead Orbit packages are a combination of

*1 Crucible commendation
*various amounts of glimmer or marks
* 1 shard or 1 energy.

ONE TIME THOUGH, I GOT A SHADER. That was nice. I've gotten an armor piece once or twice. Guns pretty much never... That also applies to Vanguard reward packages.

I tend to get weapons from the Cryptarc and random drops. I've got a really nice The Crash (FWC) and I got that from the cryptarc. Same with my Red Hand (that I never use) and a couple versions of the Deviant Gravity.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread