I disagree. (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, April 25, 2015, 18:41 (3443 days ago) @ Xenos
edited by Cody Miller, Saturday, April 25, 2015, 18:45

Dude, of course they would. THERE'S LESS SPECIAL AMMO. How could that not affect special weapon kills? But the ratios - shotgun vs sniper vs fusion rifle would remain exactly the same.

Since when was my argument EVER about ratio of special ammo? My argument has ALWAYS BEEN less kills from SPECIAL WEAPONS. Aren't you always complaining to people about reading comprehension?

Maybe I can make it clear:

You want MORE PRIMARY WEAPON KILLS and FEWER SPECIAL WEAPON KILLS. If you wanted to achieve that Bungie needed NOT to limit special weapon ammo, but to instead reduce the effectiveness of the most effective special, i.e. the shotgun.

If you do exactly as I said, and make shotguns for very close range only, then they would lose more often to primaries and be used in fewer situations. Additionally, I wouldn't ruin the game. Because all of their changes so far have been doing that.

The last thing Destiny should be doing is turning back into Halo with its idea of limited power weapons.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread