Help us design a Deeply Flawed Raiders t-shirt! (DBO)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 02:10 (3236 days ago)

Howdy DBOers!

Bigarm and I have been talking about having a t-shirt since our unique crew of raiders was first named, and we're finally asking for help.

The Deeply Flawed Raiders have been raiding for many months now, and it's always an adventure. We take an odd pride in our imperfections. Our raids are like Navajo rugs—if we ever got close to getting that flawless trophy, I’m sure one or several of us would have to suicide for fear of offending the RNG gods. To commemorate our inherent fallibility, we’d like to create a t-shirt, and we’d like your help.

Some guidelines

1. Submit a design in this thread before June 22th at 5 p.m.

2. We'd prefer you include the words “Deeply Flawed Raiders” in your design, but if you have a great design that somehow manages to communicate that without words, well, let's see it!

3. Collaborate! History has shown that this forum is full of artistic geniuses with a flair for design, and when we critique each other we get better. Make suggestions, offer feedback.

4. A simple design is probably best--it should look good on a t-shirt, so limit the colors. Bigarm and I will choose, and we might have a third TBD DBOer to cast a tie-breaking vote, if necessary.

Not a contest exactly

But there probably will be a parting gift for the person whose design is chosen. This may be physical and/or digital (and if the latter, you may not get it until September ;)).

I anticipate this being a lot of fun.

Be creative and have at it, guardians!

<3

Kermit

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread