Opening slide (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 17:24 (3231 days ago) @ Miguel Chavez

It's cool, although I grow tired of being the answer guy sometimes, or batting back every negative Destiny rumor that gets spread as fact on the internet. And sometimes there has been tension in that I just don't have time to play with everyone who wants to play. First world problem, I know.

Friend just asked about getting Destiny PS4 special bundle. While talking about it, he was nervous because the 'guy at Gamestop' told him point blank "Bungie is leaving Destiny, handing it off to the guys that do those Deadpool games" (High Moon)

Oh boy.

- M

Sometimes I think the internet is the world's largest game of "Tell your neighbor."

I've got a buddy at Gamestop. He's just a kid but he bends over backwards to help me. I'm always amused at how loud the employees are there. They are helpful, but they also interject any old thing into the conversation you're having with the guy who's helping you. The atmosphere always strikes me as if they're taking a break from a LAN (and maybe they are!). They seem to know a lot, but anything they say about something I know a lot about seems a little off, which makes me doubt everything. It's the usual crap. The guy who wrote the story got fired. (No.) They're going to finally show Master Chief's face in Halo 5. (They already did it, dude.)

I enjoy interacting with them though, in the same way I like watching puppies play.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread