I have heard nothing but good things about Batman Series (Gaming)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Tuesday, September 01, 2015, 18:20 (3169 days ago) @ TheeChaos

I came upon some videos one day and spent an hour just watching videos on Arkham Knight. It really pulled me in. My only holdback is not playing the other games. I would really like to play the other games first to get the full effect of the story line. Looks amazing though.

Yeah, I would indeed recommend playing Arkham Asylum and City first. There's a number of threads running through out all three and they really payoff in the later two. But if you skip the sidequests and Riddler challenges the first time through, you could probably beat both of those games in a gaming-intensive weekend and then jump into Knight...

The first one, Asylum, is actually very similar to the framework of the original Metal Gear Solid! The whole game takes place in one facility with multiple buildings and courtyards and bosses are slowly introduced and challenge you as you head through the story. There's even a Pycho Mantis (Scarecrow). And of course, there's a LOT of crawling around in vents. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread