I completely disagree . . . (Gaming)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, October 08, 2015, 21:44 (3133 days ago) @ Korny

You are right about bouncing off terrain you should be able to jump over. It's difficult just to jump out of the trenches in the level sometimes.

I was vehemently opposed to it being just a reskinned Battlefield. If I wanted to play Battlefield, I'd play Battlefield. Don't get me wrong, I love Battlefield, but I don't need another iteration of it.

I think it feels perfect. I love that ADS doesn't increase accuracy of the gun. I love that I can run around in third person and just blow fools up. I love that you can mix and match gear, rather than being confined to a class. If you play with a partner, you can both choose different laodouts and be covered for a lot of situations.

I strongly disagree about vehicles, too. I think the balance is damn near perfect. They're not the destruction machines that plague BF4 (or did when I played it regularly more than a year ago), but they are deadly. The X-wing probably is the most difficult to control flying vehicle, but it's powerful. The TIE fighters are agile and so much fun.

I've seen a lot of folks complaining about it being unbalanced, and way to hard for the Rebel side. While it is a lot harder to win as the Rebels (and may need some adjustments, somehow), it's not as difficult as everyone is saying. It's just that as the Empire, all you have to do to win is kill things. As the Rebels, your team really has to prioritize the objectives, which doesn't always happen unfortunately. If they do, though, it's not a hard battle to win.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread