I feel the same way (Gaming)

by TheeChaos @, Friday, October 09, 2015, 09:50 (3132 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I played for about 2 hours total so far, and I love it. It brings back the nostalgia of playing the original Battlefronts. The original Battlefronts were simple and fun, and this one held true to that. I really love how they did the sniping, at least in the BETA. You have 1 shot then a cooldown until it recharges. There was nothing worse in Battlefield than joining a game of REALLY good snipers with a team of Randos, and just getting constantly sniped. Grenades recharging is awesome, but not overpowered.

The jumping mechanics are a little broke, getting stuck in the puddles/trenches is terrible. The jetpack helps with this, and in a very fun way.

But back to the point, I like how they did this. The last Battlefield I got was Hardline, and was COMPLETELY let down. The story was good (you had unlimited handcuffs), but the multiplayer was crap compared to BF4. I like how First Person provides no benefit, except for immersive purposes. I would like to have a game mode that requires FP as otherwise is gives no benefit. Alot of people were complaining about this, but again, it sticks to the original battlefront gameplay, which was 3rd person. They just added FP as a bonus, at least thats how I look at it.

I can't wait for this game to come out, and see what all it has to offer.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread